CHURCH OF NORTH INDIA SOCIAL SERVICE INSTITUTE
CNI-SSI has been instrumental in providing technical & vocational skills. Youth from socio-economic backward classes are learning skills at minimum fees for self-employment. Following courses and services are provided by us:
COURSES OFFERED AT CNI-SSI :
1. Certificate Course in Tailoring & Cutting
2. Beauty Culture [ 6 Months Private & 10 months Govt. Diploma ]
3. Two Wheeler Maintenance & Repairs
4. Electric Motor Rewinding & House Wiring
5. Special Embroidery [hand & machine 6 months]
6. Electric Machine Embroidery [6 months]
7. Batik Printing
8. Varli Painting
9. Mobile Repairing
10. Montesorri Course
11. Industrial Sewing course.
12. Short courses [Picko, Beautician, Hair Style, Mehandi Decoration, Soft Toys, Tie & Die, Zardoji, Sanskar Bharti Rangoli, Sutli work, bamboo, wax items etc.]
SERVICES OFFERED AT CNI-SSI :
1. Two wheeler Repairing
2. Electric Motor rewinding & House wiring
3. Car washing centre: All types of Four wheelers.
4. Batik printing: wall hanging , Table Cloths, Bed Sheets, cloth for dress Material
5. Embroidery works: Bed sheets, table covers Sarees.
6. Apparel/Cloth stitching :School Uniforms, Kids and Women garments, Costumes for Concerts, hospital gowns-masks, covers etc.
7.Tie and Dye: Bandhini Dupatta’s, Kurta etc
8.Varli Painting: On cloth, sarees, and wall.
9. Church Related Items: Stoles for Pastors ( All Denominations) Cassac, Prayer shawls